Our friendly, gregarious and inquisitive Toddlers are looking for an experienced educator to fill their days with fun, laughter and learning each week. You will be expected to work with our 15 to 30 month olds contributing to their program and to be actively engaged with the planning process with the team.
The ideal educator for this role must have:
• A completed Diploma Certificate
• Current First Aid and CPR certificates
• Ideally have previous experience as a Room Leader
• Have a positive, upbeat and can do attitude
• Confident in building strong relationships with children, parents and the team
• Able to commit to a 12 month (minimum) contract
• Available to start ASAP
We are a wonderful, caring centre based in Warriewood, with an Exceeding NQS Rating and a strong Inclusion based mindset. Focussing on strong family involvement in conjunction with our involvement within our Community, you will be actively engaged in these activities.
We hope to see you in our Team soon!