We’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated team player who is confident in developing and facilitating a high-quality educational program in collaboration with our educators, families and children.
Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Planning, implementing and documenting a quality educational program in line with the EYLF and NQS
- Working with our Director/Nominated Supervisor, educators, families and children to ensure our service continues to meet all obligations under the National Quality Standards and applicable legislation.
If you would like to join our team you are required to have the following:
- Good knowledge of the NQS and EYLF
- A recognised Early Childhood Teaching qualification as approved by ACECQA OR be actively working towards an Early Childhood Teaching qualification
- Accredited Child Protection training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Current First Aid, Asthma, Anaphylaxis and CPR
- A valid Working with Children Check