- Lead the team/room educators to plan, implement, assess and review high quality and diverse educational program based on appropriate curriculum frameworks and with reference to the NQS, considering the developmental needs, interests and abilities of all the children attending the service.
- Actively support every child to participate in the program and ensure that the program promotes children’s agency, choices and influence.
- Deliver and guide team/room educators to deliver effective and valuable documentation of children’s learning in accordance with the centre philosophy and the Learning Outcomes.
- Model and support team/room educators to utilise a variety of teaching strategies including intentional teaching and reflective practice in daily work.
- Complete Transition Statements