Contributory Parent Visa (subclass 143) – offshore application Contributory Aged Parent Visa (subclass 864) – onshore application

Contributory Parent Visa (subclass 143) and Contributory Aged Parent visa (subclass 864) lets parents of a settled Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen live in Australia permanently.

Elegibility Criteria

You must:

  • have a child who is an Australian citizen, permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen; and
  • at least half of your children must live in Australia or more of your children live in Australia than any other country.

For Contributory Aged Parent visa (subclass 864), you must be old enough to receive the Australian aged pension.

How can we help?

Fill this form to get a call of one of our migration agents


Putting it simply, we are a team of passionate immigration advisors and consultants who will go above and beyond the call of duty to find the right immigration pathway for you. We have the expertise and knowledge from many years of experience in the field and work together as a united force to bring you strategies that others may not have been able to suggest to you, nor had the inclination to do so. We think outside the box and are always determined to find a solution for you. In short, we bring hope and clarity to the challenges you present to us. We believe that there is a positive in every negative situation and alongside our aspirations lies a foundation of structure and process to equip you with the means to get things done on time with utmost care and accuracy.

consultation fee

Consultation FEE given back to you!

When you start your application with us, your consultation fee is given


Documents Analysis by Migration Agent.

Before your consultation, we will request documents and

migration master plan

Migration Master Plan

We are the only Migration agent that will provide you with a Migration Master Plan to take home!