Training Visa (subclass 407)
This visa allows you to:
- take part in workplace-based training to enhance skills in your current occupation, area of tertiary study, field of expertise.
- participate in a professional development training program in Australia.
This visa is not appropriate for persons whose sole intention is to work.
To apply for this visa, you must:
- be nominated (unless your sponsor is a Commonwealth Government agency).
- be invited (if your sponsor is a Commonwealth Government agency).
- usually be at least 18 years of age.
WHY CHOOSE MMMIGRATION
Putting it simply, we are a team of passionate immigration advisors and consultants who will go above and beyond the call of duty to find the right immigration pathway for you. We have the expertise and knowledge from many years of experience in the field and work together as a united force to bring you strategies that others may not have been able to suggest to you, nor had the inclination to do so. We think outside the box and are always determined to find a solution for you. In short, we bring hope and clarity to the challenges you present to us. We believe that there is a positive in every negative situation and alongside our aspirations lies a foundation of structure and process to equip you with the means to get things done on time with utmost care and accuracy.
Consultation FEE given back to you!
When you start your application with us, your consultation fee is given
Documents Analysis by Migration Agent.
Before your consultation, we will request documents and
Migration Master Plan
We are the only Migration agent that will provide you with a Migration Master Plan to take home!