Supervisor: Lead Educator – Site Specific Director – Site Specific Senior Early Childhood Services Manager
• Appointment is subject to the completion of a Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care.
• Diploma qualified educators must be actively working towards their diploma to be considered for this position. Transcripts may be requested by Senior Management or Centre Director at any time and must be provided as soon as practicable.
• Appointment is subject to obtaining a satisfactory Working with Vulnerable People check or NSW Working with Children Check at own cost.
• Appointment is subject to providing a National Police Check valid within the last 3 months.
• Appointment is subject to satisfactory working rights in Australia.
• Subject to a 6-month probation period.
Early Childhood Educators at this level are required to work within an Early Childhood Service providing high quality education and care to children attending the service. Early Childhood Educators will assist in developing and maintaining holistic programs and recording the learning and development of the children in their care.
• You must have either: o Completed a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care o Completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care, or o Actively working towards a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care. • Current First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain one.
• An ability to cope with the varying demands of working within an early childhood service including working within a fast paced, physical environment. • Demonstrated communication skills and the ability to relate positively to educators, children, and parents. • The ability to carry out the duties of the position. • Willingness and ability to work as a member of a team. • Capability to work a flexible, rostered shift rotation.
• Current Working with Vulnerable People Card or NSW Working with Children Check. • Satisfactory police check.